"Marry a man who loves you more than you love him. A woman will always give more than what is necessary to her lover. It is ingrained into her, like maternity. But even when a man loves you more, he will still only be able to meet you halfway."
- Rihanna (relaying advice given to her by her deceased grandmother)
"Confidence is being able to say “Fuck you, I’m the shit” without opening your mouth, say it with your walk, with your smile, say it with your entire being."
- Tati-Ana Mercedes (marfmellow). (via werew01ves)
(Source: bi-bittch, via georgia-dream)
"You were made to be kissed, often and well."
- George R.R. Martin (via grillfriend)
(Source: larmoyante, via shitblogger)
"My father used to say, “Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument."
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu (via everylittledreamer)
(Source: locsofpoetry, via georgia-dream)
"I felt like crying but nothing came out. It was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then."
- Charles Bukowski, Tales of Ordinary Madness (via m-i-l-a)
(Source: theunquotables, via justthatawkwardgirl)
i want to sleep for 2 years and wake up with a degree, an apartment and money in the bank.